Dominic is the Founder and Chief Consultant of Decisive Consulting, responsible for developing and executing client engagements; He specializes in Business Development, Due Diligence, Feasibility studies and Sales & Marketing for verticals such as: Finance, Internet, Telecommunications, Mobile business and distance learning.
Dominic combines extensive strategy consulting skills with solid line management experience gained working in & around the Asia Pacific region.
Prior to Decisive consulting, Dominic was:
- Co-Chief Executive Officer of a-connect (China) Ltd. (Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland), He established a-connect's first Asia Pacific office, recruited independent consultants and developed clients in Asia.
- China Country Manager of Englishtown.com (an EF group company), he promoted on-line distance learning products and established national distribution channels.
- Chief Operation Officer of Spike Cyberworks (Headquartered in Sydney, Australia), led client engagements and managed client relations for projects relating to web solutions and e-commerce.
- Director of Enterprise solutions at 'Portable Innovation Technology' Developing mobile solutions for enterprises as well as (OEM) PDA device/accessories products.
- Director of Business Development of oCen Communications Inc. (Headquartered in Los Angeles, USA), developing VoIP, integrated messaging systems and low cost IDD solutions.
- A Consultant with McKinsey & Company where he advised fortune 500 companies on various Internet, mobile telecom and e-commerce businesses.
- A Systems developer at Cedar Audio Limited (Cambridge, UK) developing noise reduction system using state of the art digital signal processing (DSP) technology
Dominic is a frequent speaker at universities, business networking clubs, university alumni clubs and general public on various topics including professional business skill training, mentorship program, IT training and independent world travel.
Dominic was born and raised in Hong Kong, he studied and worked in the United Kingdom for over 12 years. He has also lived in China and South Korea for extensive periods.
Dominic was a Croucher Foundation Scholar at Cambridge University, (England), where he received a Ph.D. in signal processing and communications, a BA (honours) and an MA in electrical and information engineering.
He was elected to a Junior Scholarship at Trinity College, Cambridge and was awarded the Queen's Gold Medal for Mathematics, (presented to him by Her Majesty, The Queen). He is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese, and speaks basic French and Japanese.
Irene is a marketing specialist, she has been providing project management and marketing services to serve clients' business needs.
- Manage a US brand's, Sonos Digital Music System, product launch in Hong Kong. Develop and implement its marketing and PR campaign.
- Manage the distribution network of client’s product.
- Expand client’s retail business by developing business proposals and negotiating 6 new locations in major shopping malls.
- Develop business plan and successfully bit the airport retail outlet tender in Hong Kong International Airport.
Prior to Decisive Consulting, Irene gained invaluable business experiences in the advertising and media industry. She has worked on Pan Asia advertising projects and business development at Carat Asia Pacific, National Geographic Channel and Turner Asia Pacific. The integrated marketing projects involve various industries from tourism, electronics to Business to Business services.
Born and raised in Hong Kong, Irene studied MA European Cultural Policy and Management at University of Warwick in the UK and BBA Marketing at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). She has been a committee member of French Alumni Association Hong Kong since 2007. Previously she was also a member of the University of Warwick Alumni Committee, mentor of the HKUST Business Mentoring Program and played various roles for AIESEC (The International Association of Students in Economics and Management).